Indium 8.9HF is an industry-proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhanced electrical reliability, improved stability during the printing process and is ideal for miniaturized components and fine-pitch assembly. Indium 8.9HF provides first-class printing and robust reflow performance and is designed to AVOID THE VOID®.
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Demonstrates consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solder paste, fluxes, solder wires, solder preforms and thermal interface materials.
As a leader in soldering technology, Indium Corporation offers a number of solder pastes for Pb-free assembly. We offer many different alloy choices and flux technologies to solve many of your process challenges.